3 on 3 hockey is a unique opportunity that improves overall skill and game strategy, by challenging players both offensively and defensively. Players will work on their skating, shooting and knowledge of the game, all while having fun!
3 on 3 Youth Hockey League
2018 Summer/Fall Season
Registration open: May 29, 2018
Early Bird Deadline: June 22, 2018 - Save $20 on individual registration or $200 on team fees. At check-out please use the COUPON CODE: 3on3
Registration deadline: July 18, 2018
League dates: August 1 – September 9, 2018
Atom – Born in 2008 – 2009
PeeWee – Born in 2006 – 2007
*Bantam – Born in 2004 – 2005
*There will be no body contact in the Bantam Division
· Games Guaranteed: regular season games (no playoffs)
· Game times will vary each week and will start as early as 5:00 p.m.
· Teams will play approximately once a week; depending on the number of teams in the division, there may be 2 games per week on occasion.
· Each age category will be divided into two tiers, Competitive and Rec
· Game schedules will be available online, a minimum of one week in advance
· Season schedule may have to be altered in case teams need to be placed in appropriate division.
· Atom – Varies: Monday - Thursday, possible Sundays
· PeeWee – Varies: Monday - Thursday, possible Sundays
· Bantam – Varies: Monday - Thursday, possible Sundays
INDIVIDUAL PLAYER OR FREE AGENT REGISTRATION
· This registration method is for participants who do not have a 3 on 3 team to play on.
· We do accept friend requests, but players must be the same age division and skill level. Please limit your request to a maximum of 2 friends.
· Register online or fill out the “Player Registration Form” and submit to the office through one of the methods below.
Atom to Bantam: $150.00 + GST
*Must be paid in full at the time of registration
· The coach will submit the “Team Registration” and “Team Roster Form” either online or using one of the methods below. If there are changes to your team roster before the league begins, please contact the office.
· Each player on the team must also complete a “Player Registration Form” by July 18, 2018 and hand in at the reception desk.
· Coaches can collect the registration forms and fees from each player on their team and submit full payment in-house at the reception desk, or online.
• Once we have received at least half the team registration fee, your team’s spot will be secure.
Atom to Bantam: $1,500 + GST
*IF NOT PAYING IN FULL AT TIME OF BOOKING YOU MUST CALL IN FOR PAYMENT.
**Deposit required is half the team registration fee of $750.00 + GST at time of booking. The remaining fees must be paid no later than the first game.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENTS
Players' and team registrations can be completed:
• Online at www.crosslinkcountysportsplex.com
• In-House - Reception Desk at the Crosslink County Sportsplex
• Faxed to: 780-830-2291
• Mailed to: 7407-108 Street, Clairmont, AB, T8X 5G9
Methods of Payment include:
Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Cash or Cheque.
• 1 referee and a time keeper will be scheduled for each game in all age divisions (depending on availability of officials)
• Game is continuous, offisides are called with a change in possession, after a goal team that scored surrenders back to the Centre Line, penalties are a pursuit penalty shot with play continuing if save or a goal. Score is kept on clock and the coaches must sign game sheet before game to verify roster.
• Teams will have 9 skaters and 1 goalie. All players receive a free gift and a team jersey to keep.
• Female teams may be formed if there are enough females in each division; co-ed teams are welcomed.
• Volunteer coaches are needed. Minimum requirements are to provide a criminal record check/vulnerable sector check prior to participating in the league (must be valid within 1 year) and have an understanding of the league rules and regulations.
• All registered players receive insurance covering on-ice accidents.
• Atom to Bantam is 2 x 25 minute run-time periods with a 3 minute warm-up.