Not Ready for 3 on 3 yet?
Well, for those of you Novice players this League is for you!
Experience playing hockey on the full ice surface and get ready for next season.
Season: March 31 – June 16, 2019
Registration deadline: Sunday, March 17, 2019
Huge Ice time in all divisions = 8 games
All teams have 10 skaters and 1 goalie.
Full Ice with Regular Goal Nets
All games played at Crosslink County Sportsplex.
Individual Player or Free Agent Registration ONLY IN THIS LEAGUE
· All participants who register for 4 v 4 will be placed on a team.
· We do accept friend requests, but players must be the same age division. Please limit your request to a maximum of 2 friends.
· Games Guaranteed: 8 regular season games (no playoffs)
· All games are played at the Crosslink County Sportsplex
· Game times will vary each week and will start as early as 4:45 p.m. (weekdays) and mornings/afternoons/evenings on Sundays.
· Teams will play approximately once a week; depending on the number of teams in the division, there will be bye weeks
· Game schedules will be available online (or emailed), a minimum of one week in advance
· Novice - Sunday - Thursday
2019 Spring Season
· Important Dates
· Registration open: Monday, February 4, 2019
Registration instructions will be available prior to February 4, please check back for more information
Individual Price (includes GST)
* Must be paid in full at the time of registration
Submitting Registration and Payment
Methods of Payment include:
Visa, MasterCard, Debit, Cash or Cheque (payable to Nustadia Recreation Inc). We do not accept post-dated cheques.
Registration will open Monday, February 4, 2019.
· 1 referee will be scheduled for each game in all age divisions (depending on availability of officials)
· Teams will have 10 skaters and 1 goalie
· All players receive a free gift and a team jersey to keep
· Female players are encouraged to join as a team or as co-ed